In the folklore and paranormal studies, it is believed to be the soul of the deceased person who has not started the journey to the next stage but is perceived by living creatures and can be felt. There have been many instances where people have seen ghosts in different shapes and sizes. Scratch can be experienced in a lifelike form, or they can take any other form that humans do not know. There are even instances where the spirits of the dead animals lives in places where they were living alive. When a person dies, his soul or spirit usually leaves the physical world. But when this soul begins its next life but remains in living organisms, it becomes a ghost. Therefore, ghosts are people or entities that get stuck between the real world and in the next world. This entity is able to interact with living beings. It is believed that the demons return to finish their unfinished business. A ghost can be mean or be naughty, but there are ghosts of good nature that even guide or help living beings. In rare cases, the demons kill their oppressors and revenge others.
The Poltergeist is a German word which means a type of spirit that is responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises and objects being moved or destroyed. They are purportedly capable of biting, hitting, and tripping people. Most accounts of poltergeists describe the movement or levitation of objects such as furniture and cutlery, or noises such as knocking on doors. They are not linked to a dead person or animal but rather in the form of invisible strength or energy that destroys itself and it makes the sound. Girls enter their mother tongue and those who enter menopause produce many negative forces. This negative power takes a collective form from time to time and a life of its own. Poltergeist is mostly experienced by a single person and these people become a medium. A Poltergeist does not possess a human but uses mental energy as a means of using it.
Difference Between A Ghost and a Poltergeist
• A spirit is a dead person’s soul whereas a poltergeist collects a mental energy or negative energy.
• Poltergeist comes from German Poltren and geist, which means the growing word and ghost.
• Poltergeist can use a person as a medium for energy exposure and can even damage others.
• Poltergeist can mimic the human words and can move objects around. Some believe that they create negative energy around newborns, and women who reach menopause.
• A ghost is the dead person’s soul that has left the realms of living, the poltergeist has negative energy which standardizes itself through an individual.