It is a common word now a days. Someone is less depressed someone is badly depressed. Sometimes it is easy to understand that a person is in depression but sometimes it is not.
You might see a person daily waking up, behaving normally, smiling, working for the entire day and then having a sleepless night. It is because people who are deeply depressed but don’t want to share their issues decide not to open or can’t open up.
These people who can’t open up and are scattered from inside and are dying inside everyday.
There are 9 easy ways to detect if someone is depressed:
1) They behave unnatural. That is, they hide their feelings.
2) If you ask them how are their response would be ‘neither good,nor bad’ or something confusing.
3) They prefer to keep themselves extremely busy.
4) They get angry easily.
5) Their unnecessary risky behavior or decisions.
6) They are unable to think clearly
7) Unable to concentrate. Or unable to do things which they once loved to do.
8) They can’t sleep.
9) And lastly, They prefer to be left alone.
Depression can hamper your mental peace from inside. It kills you slowly and you start giving on. This sometimes may lead to suicide as well.
But yes this is not the end. People in depression can get rid of it by themselves. I personally would suggest 8 solutions that helped me to get out of a deep depression.
Yes, once upon a time I was also depressed. I started giving up slowly. I became suicidal I was tired of life. I was dying everyday. But one fine morning I told myself, “No, why the hell should I give up. This life is worth living for”, and then I did these things and I am doing great today.
1) Set a routine for yourself. I know it sounds tough but there’s nothing one can’t do. If you get accustomed in a routine, trust me you can overcome depression.
2) Set a Goal for yourself. When a person is in depression they may not feel like doing anything or even if they do they don’t do it wholeheartedly. So if you set a goal for yourself you can achieve it step by step. That’s what my friend is another step to overcome depression.
3) Exercise everyday. I know it might be tough of people who don’t prefer exercising but it helps. Join a gym. Work hard. You can feel depression leaving you along with your sweat.
4) You need to eat healthy food. I hated eating when I was depressed it caused me anroxia but once I forced myself to eat and that too healthy food, firstly I hated it but later on I must say it helped me.
5) You need to sleep. Having amnesia is different but when a person is badly depressed they have a sleepless night. You need to overcome it. It will be a a forcible step but you have to do it to recover from depression.
6) Negative thoughts will cross your mind by default,but force yourself to think positive. If you can’t on youtube there are many trances which you can listen which will help you.
Try listening to these. They help a lot.
7) Travel, go out. Though you might not like it bit force yourself to do it. You will feel light. You will feel better
8) Lastly, read. Reading good books will help you alot.
People depression is worse. Try to get out of it for your own self or if you see someone with the problems I have stated above, help them to get out of it.
Let your pain go away and live a happy peaceful life.